- Apr 17 2014
- Blog 6 days ago
- Lights... camera... action... at Springer Market Square
Downtown Kingston saw its market square and a portion of King Street transformed into another time and place this week. A scene was shot for the gothic horror movie, Haunted Peak, which is set in early 20th century rural England.
- Apr 15 2014
- Blog 8 days ago
- Exploring the ordinary to make extraordinary art
Richard Martin sees beauty in the ordinary. The Kingston photographer has earned an international reputation for his unique vision and personal style characterized by innovative composition and use of light. His images truly are works of art.
- Member since Jan 2014
- Robert Aucoin
- Visit Iron Art at Market Square Tues, Thurs & Sat. Custom orders welcome! ironartcanada.com etsy.com/ca/shop/ironartcanada 613 376 6359
- Apr 10 2014
- Blog 13 days ago
- Kingston Symphony Orchestra welcomes new conductor
Evan Mitchell will take over the baton from long-time conductor and musical director, Glen Fast and lead the Kingston Symphony Orchestra into its new season this fall.
- Member since Feb 2014
- Debra Krakow
- Large, luminous and expressive abstract paintings in acrylic on canvas, as well as smaller, playful mixed-media abstracts on canvas and paper.