Send all opportunities to email@example.com with the subject "Arts Job Board" and make sure to include job title, short description, contact, deadline and a link to the detailed job posting / a document containing the detailed job posting.
We’re looking for a Community Engagement Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Festival Director and Associate Director, the Community Engagement Coordinator will work to support many aspects of the organization including programming, event and volunteer coordination, communications, fundraising and audience development. This is a full-time, year-round position starting in September. Read the full description here.
Application deadline: Monday, July 26, 2021 at 5pm.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
The Marine Museum is looking for an Artist/Instructor to lead a virtual-program with a focus on visual art of the Great Lakes, in collaboration with the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes.
- Must be available on Tuesdays between 5:30pm and 8:30pm;
- Must be available on Saturdays between 9:00am and 12:00pm;
- Must have access to a computer, camera and stable internet connection;
- Preference for watercolour artists and those using environmentally-friendly materials;
- Must be confident with handling visual and technical aspects of art materials;
- Interested in marine life, Great Lakes, environment, history, landscape;
- Must be comfortable teaching a class of adults between 5-12 people;
- Ideally based in Kingston.
Email: email@example.com to apply.