Whether you have been running workshops for years, or you would like to start organizing and teaching your own art classes for the first time, this informative session is an amazing and valuable opportunity to learn how you can run successful and sustainable art classes. Enjoy a comprehensive presentation and Q&A session by, Danielle Folkerts, the Tett Centre’s Marketing & Programming Coordinator.
Danielle is a visual artist and art educator, who has been developing, coordinating, and teaching art classes for over 10 years across Canada. From painting and printmaking, to fibre arts and drawing, she has instructed and developed hundreds of classes for various art centres, schools, universities, residencies, artist collectives, small businesses, and corporate and private groups. Don’t miss this Tett Talk!
– How arts programming and rentals work at the Tett Centre
– How to format and plan a workshop
– How to market and promote your events
– The best methods for student registration and optimal time management
– How to create an exceptional experience for your students
– Common mistakes and how to avoid them
– The importance of student feedback
– Community Resources for Artists
Register today! Spots are limited. Registration required. https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/how-to-run-a-workshop-tickets-64986671885
Instructor: Danielle Folkerts www.daniellefolkerts.com
Location: Activity Room, 1st Floor, Room 108
Time: 6:00PM to 8:00PM