Summer in the studio
Keep up your skills over the summer, or maybe you’re waiting for a studio membership? Join the “drop-in” this summer and enjoy 8 weeks of studio use plus coaching from our fantastic teachers once a week to help you improve your technique. Every Thursday from 7 to 9 you’ll be able to ask questions and show the teacher what you’ve been working on. Otherwise, the studio is available for you to work on your own(there is an arts camp in the third week of August so access to the studio will be limited during the day).
Your cost includes a bisque and a glaze firing. You’ll bring your own clay or buy a bag from the studio. Everyone in the group will get equal space in the firing, so be warned that if you make a dozen bowls you won’t get them all in the kiln. Extra pieces will be fired in September at a nominal cost.
- 8 weeks of access to the studio (limited daytime access in the week of August 13-17)
- Use your own clay and our class glazes
- Coaching on Thursdays: 7-9 pm with three different teachers
- Previous experience in our studio necessary
- Includes one bisque and one glaze firing
- Cost – $220.00 includes HST
Register here: https://kingstonpottersguild.ca/index.php/pottery-classes