GRANT TALKS 2016
Kingston Arts Council presents GRANT TALKS 2016, an evening of PechaKucha-style presentations and conversation on funding opportunities available to Kingston’s arts, culture, and heritage communities.
Free to attend, GRANT TALKS 2016 features short talks from local, provincial and federal granting organizations and provides the opportunity to meet grants officers to discuss different grants available, eligibility requirements, and application processes. In addition, attendees will collect key materials and take-home resources provided by the granting organizations.
GRANT TALKS will take place on Tuesday, December 6 from 5:00 pm–7:00 pm at the Tett Centre for Learning and Creativity.
GRANT TALKS 2016 Speakers
- Claude Schryer, Inter-Arts Office Coordinator, Canada Council for the Arts
- Frances Cordero de Bolaños, Senior Program Advisor, Canadian Heritage
- Loree Lawrence, Multi and Inter-Arts, Community-Engaged Arts and Community Arts Council Program Officer, Ontario Arts Council
- Caroline Petznick, Grants Officer for the City of Kingston Heritage Fund, Kingston Association of Museums, Art Galleries, and Historic Sites Inc
- Lesley Rudy, Grants Coordinator, Community Foundation for Kingston & Area
- Elizabeth Cohoe, Director - Service Projects 2016-17, Rotary Club of Cataraqui-Kingston
- Matt Dubblestein, Dean, Awesome Kingston
- Jacquelin Heichert, Grants Officer, Kingston Arts Council
What: GRANT TALKS 2016, presented by the Kingston Arts Council
When: Tuesday, December 6 2016, 5:00–7:00 pm
Where: The Malting Tower, Tett Centre for Creativity and Learning, 370 King Street West
Light refreshments will be served.
Thank you to the Tett Centre for Creativity and Learning for the support provided for this event.
Click here to read the press release.